• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8'x24' cut vinyl billboard

Doubletake

I have a one color cut vinyl billboard. Wanted to know best techniques to layout so I can run each of the 6 panels through the laminator. Is there a way to layout so each cut panel lines up with the next without laying all the panels down together like the finished product.

Thanks

Mosh

Back in "the day" I had a wall with brackets to hold up to an 8'x40' sign and I applied the lettering by hand. Now in my old age (42) I letter two 4x8's at a time and keep going down the line, never seeing the whole sign until install....makes me nervous, but since I am now a one man shop easier to do. Never messed up yet. Double check all measuring. NO WAY I would try applying with a laminator, you get off 1/4" each panel by the last board you are off a couple inches.