• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

8'x8' Rigid Sign Display Stand

GraphicsSource

Hey guys,

I'm in search of a sign display I can use to stand up 2 - 4'x8' panels made of 1/2" gatorplast to create an 8'x8' display backdrop (horizontal seam).

In the past I've seen 8' posts with a base that had a 1/2" notch running up them for the signs to slide into and they worked great but I can't seem to find them anywhere. I can't do a fabric display because people or going to be throwing things at this during an event. Any ideas? Thanks!

T_K

You could pretty easily build one out of lumber or PVC. But I'm guessing you're wanting something ready-made?

GraphicsSource

Yea I was hoping for something ready made.

I followed that link and I see the spider feet but I have to be able to stack 2 4x8's on top of one another so I need something that runs up the sides.

blufftonsignguy

If your asking what I think you are, I have mounted panels between two posts before using the metal plywood clips they put between sheets of plywood on a roof. Bend the brackets to mount to the post, the slide the gatorplast in them and through bolt/screw. Works great as a temporary option.

rdm01

Why wouldn't a vertical seam work? Seems you could mount two side by side with the spider feet or wedge stands on the link.

boxerbay

if it is for an event then you should rent a truss system.

attachment.php

Attachments

• renttruss.jpg
    renttruss.jpg
    168.1 KB · Views: 166