• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

9 year old wraps compound curves

thesignexpert

Yes, my 9 year daughter seems to love learning to wrap. I'm trying to ease her into it, make it fun and not put any pressure on her. So far she knows proper cleaning, how to position and mark for placment, basic squeegee technique and how to watch the film as she works. She is doing pretty well I think. :Big Laugh

Attachments

• photo.JPG
    photo.JPG
    35.5 KB · Views: 46
  • image.jpeg
    image.jpeg
    32.1 KB · Views: 51
  • image02.jpeg
    image02.jpeg
    19.8 KB · Views: 63

SignManiac

Great way to instill pride and work ethic! And I bet if she sticks with it, she'll be damn good as a teen..

ironchef

Good job, my mom started me off with weeding when i was 12, by fifteen i was removing old signage and installing. So its true that gave me alot of pride to be productive.

thesignexpert

My first exposure to the biz was scrubbing toilets & sweeping floors. Next step was Spraylat duty on pan faces... ah, the good ole' days.

Wrapping is definitely more fun!

WB

Awsome job.. start em young!.. it'll be a great summer job for her when she gets older!

Guerilla Signs

Both of my kids help me. My daughter loves to strip vinyl off of vehicles (weird I know but it works for me). They both like the money and I like that they buy their own clothes and things.