• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

90 days after open heart surgery.........

OldPaint

this how to spend a day. it was a whole vehicle this morning)))) i had help...........

Attachments

• COREL 048.jpg
    COREL 048.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 83
  • COREL 050.jpg
    COREL 050.jpg
    108.5 KB · Views: 63
  • COREL 051.jpg
    COREL 051.jpg
    123.3 KB · Views: 99

jiarby

I don't get it...

What are you doing? Collecting scrap metal? Going into car restoration? Clearing out the back 40?

OldPaint

cuttin up a 240-260Z car.......i was runnin the CUTTIN TORCH)))))) and yes to cleaning up the back 40, yes to haulin it off for scrap. it was a parts car that got underwater in IVAN. pretty rusty.

JR's

OP I believe that is a 280Z not a 240 or 260Z!
it was a 280 then a 240,230,210,200, so on and so forth z-a to nothing in the back yard. ;-}

good to see you getting dirt under your finger nails oldpaint.

JR

OldPaint

well, it aint mine. belongs to wifes nephew. he drives a 280, so this one might have been. right now its a pile of scrap metal. had to cut it up, cant get rid of a whole car here in florida without a valid title.

Jillbeans

...you can take the guy out of PA but you can't take the PA out of the guy.
Scrapping is PA's national pastime.
Good for you OP.
Love.....Jill

OldPaint

JILL..... you right!!!! the guy who this car belongs to, said this is his 1st car he ever cut up. he asked if i ever did this before, i said i was from PA........scrapin cars is the 2nd best thing we learn in PA.........after becoming a RABID STEELER FAN..................HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

btropical.com

Scrap metal brings a bit of a tear to my eyes , I have 70 or so junk cars waiting to get crushed . 280 z 5 speed trannys are great for mg midgets /mgbs .

Craig Sjoquist

Good to see ya working again OP and enjoying a PA past time

Yes you can scrap a car without a title had a few in my yard all and all were sold at the time.
All of them ONE guy kept on trying to steal manage to get one found it 2 hours later crush already after filing proper reports 110% of proof who, what, how , when, etc. prosecution never happen. and they still take autos without titles ( I was told will put a stop to this thats not suppose to happen) yeah right lol

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Looks like a fine day's work. Put it out front...next to the curb to discourage illegal parking.

Ok people....didn't anybody happen to notice those cute little green things on the branches?????? I haven't seen those since September.

JB

Si Allen

Hey Old paint ... be careful of that torch set ... Techman has his name on them when you finally tip over!

:covereyes: