• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

_

Signarama Jockey

We just concluded our best year ever. What the future holds is anyone's guess, but we're solid.

I'm sorry to hear that things are going rough for you. What's your opinion on why the change?

Boudica

Back to "educational purposes"
Maybe it's because people are going back to work, and they don't have as much free time or any covid money left to decorate their SXS graphics.

We are doing fine.

It's a lousy business person who blames everyone but themselves for a 70% decrease in business.

Stacey K

I like making signs
I had the best year ever. I'm shocked to hear this. You must be doing something wrong or creating graphics that are not "in-style" or relevant in 2024? I hope you're not making custom covid masks or floor graphics that say "6' apart" because nobody cares anymore.

This is not an endorsement for Biden...can't stand him.

Stacey K

I like making signs
What kind of stickers and where are you selling them? They are a dime a dozen on Amazon, Etsy, etc. I can't tell you how many people walk in my shop and ask if I can match an Amazon price. When I say no, they just order it on Amazon. It's all but eliminated that kind of work for me - which is 100% fine with me.

Bobby H

Arial Sucks.
We're staying really busy. 2023 was great for us in terms of business. 2023 sucked @$$ in other regards. Had serious property damage via a hail storm from hell last June (still dealing with issues regarding it). There have been other curve balls. I am concerned about a possible economic slow-down in the months ahead. The price inflation on basics like food, rents/mortgages, etc have propelled things like credit card debt to new record highs. That's not good for the demand side of the economy. 70% of the US economy is driven by consumer spending. I can't do anything about that problem. All I can do is get as much work done as I can while the work is still coming in and save as much money as I can for the "rainy day fund."

CanuckSigns

I sell full graphics for SXS , ATV ,MX and other off-road vehicles. www.krazygraphics.com
I think I found the reason you're struggling, this is from your FAQ:
  • Why are your graphics cheaper than most other places ?= Please remember , We make graphics as NON PROFIT .. Our prices are low and ink / material is expensive , we use the best material in the industry. Substance X1 print media and Substance Lamination ( 21 mil ) We don't make 1 cent from the sale of these graphics. Most of ouR competition charges almost DOUBLE our prices because they stick half the money in their pocket.

Notarealsignguy

Arial - it's almost helvetica
We're staying really busy. 2023 was great for us in terms of business. 2023 sucked @$$ in other regards. Had serious property damage via a hail storm from hell last June (still dealing with issues regarding it). There have been other curve balls. I am concerned about a possible economic slow-down in the months ahead. The price inflation on basics like food, rents/mortgages, etc have propelled things like credit card debt to new record highs. That's not good for the demand side of the economy. 70% of the US economy is driven by consumer spending. I can't do anything about that problem. All I can do is get as much work done as I can while the work is still coming in and save as much money as I can for the "rainy day fund."
I've been saying that since Obama was in office, still waiting. I'm with you on making hay while the sun shines and socking it away because it will eventually happen. It just doesn't seem like it's right around the corner unless we end up in a war. That seems to be becoming a real possibility, hopefully the world simmers down a bit and it doesn't happen but it's always in the cards.