• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Beautiful Death

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
I hope these rough times change and things get better for you and your family.

wayne k
guam usa

CheapVehicleWrap

I'm SO sorry Arlo. Last week my friend passed. He'd been in the hospital for 4 months. They finally gave him 4-6 weeks. I was praying he wouldn't last that long and had to explain to his Brother several time why I felt that way. Luckily he didn't last a week. And everyone is now glad he didn't.

Ian Stewart-Koster

Older Greyer Brushie
Thanks you for that Dave. Well done.
The Lord works in mysterious ways, but he does work!

((sorry, but Arlo seems a less appropriate name to me than Dave, at the moment))

Fatboy

Arlo so sorry for your loss. Thanking you for posting this thread.God is real and although we don't always understand everything am am telling you now that he loves you and your family very much.Your sister is a much better place with no pain and sadness.I also believe God is gonna heal you completely.
Thank you for sharing the inside of your heart with us today.

Fatboy

arlo, this is the third thread of yours that i've sat staring at, and wanting to write and tell you my thoughts on God.

knowing i can't keep it brief... i think i'll send you a pm tonight and if anything about my belief bothers you, you can trash it and at least it won't be forever here in this thread.

i'll say this much here... the only time i think i had, what would be considered a "conventional belief" in God was when i was young. in my teens two tragedies made me decide God either doesn't exists or He does, and i just plain don't like Him. i hoped that when i died, i'd at least have enough time to demand answers before for being sent to hell for not liking him.

it took a few more tragedies and a few miracles, before God began to make sense to me again. not in the same way as when i was little, but in a way i can wrap my brain around now and truly take comfort in.

so i just wanted say that whatever your belief is at this time in your life... i think that God gets that we are confused, we are scared and we are heartbroken.

i've been praying for you and your family for a long time... and while i don't always know what i'm praying for.... i do know i pray that somehow He can ease your confusion, fear and heartache over the loss of your sister.

and now i'll expand my prayers to include your sister's family as well.

love, gg

maybe i've said enough and don't need to send that pm after all
Well said Gigi

Marlene

Nobody seems to know who he was. My sister passed peacefully a few minutes later. I'm sorry Colin, but I believe we were visited by an angel at our greatest time of need. We all cried our hearts out but were very relieved. I guess I still believe.

I think you were visited by an angel when you needed one the most. where ever he came from, he brought peace to you and your family to help make a choice and to ease your pain. you and your family have been thru so much and my heart goes out to you.

Arlo Kalon 2.0

You and your family have been through so very much lately. Between your illness and now your sister. I have read the threads and prayed for you but hesitated to comment. Now it is absolutely necessary to tell you that my heart is going out to you and your family. God puts people like the gentleman who prayed with you into our lives when we need them the most. It is good to see that you believe that, also.

Prayers continue for you all.

Thank you sincerely. I haven't seen you before, but I appreciate your concern. As far as I'm concerned, my sister received the ultimate healing yesterday. My son wrote this shortly after his aunt's passing:"The day which we fear as our last is but the birthday of eternity". I envy you for where you live - thoroughly enjoyed a trip to NC a few years ago - very beautiful state.

hightop

"weeping may endure for a night, but joy cometh in the morning" :clapping:

"I envy you for where you live - thoroughly enjoyed a trip to NC a few years ago - very beautiful state." It is beautiful here (maybe I'm just biased!) Maybe when everything settles down you can get back for a well-deserved break. Spring should be well set in by then.