• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A big Hello from Pennsylvania

jim15063

My name is Jim and I am located south of Pittsburgh, Pa. I mainly do vinyl signs and vehicle lettering although my wife's part of the business is printing, graphic design, promotional products, embroidery and screenprinting. We have been in business since 1995 and still going strong. Glad to be here and help all I can.
Jim
Freelance Graphics

OldPaint

iam originally from "south" of pittsburg. WASHINGTON COUNTY, from raccon state park, burgettstown, avella meadowcroft village. and parts of west by god virginia from chester, wva to wellsbugh wva. my mother went to school on cokeburgh, and her maiden name VALDISARRI........my best freind owned and ran the brownsville dairy queen till he sold it last year.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Welcome from the other side of the state..........................................

Mike_Koval

Welcome from Imprintables in Carmichaels...

I just so happen to reside in the booming metropolis of the city they call Monongahela!