• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A big 'thanks' to Phillip...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
...and he's not even done yet.

He does some pretty great work (and has tremendous patience).

I'm extremely happy with the designs he's proposed. They're almost too good - it's been hard to narrow the choices down. Now that I've narrowed it down, I'm trying to decide on colors.

I'll post the final version up once completed, but just wanted to take a minute to say 'thanks' and to recommend him to anyone looking for logo design.

J

john1

Called Phillip the other day and he goes "Hey John, I'm standing up on a latter in the air" lol Great guy!

Moze

Precision Sign Services
It's about 99% done. Just trying to decide on colors.

I'm kind of at a loss now because I was looking at some of the concepts on my laptop and portions looked to be various shades of green - some dark, some light - but undeniably green. Then I happened to look at them on my iPad and they looked to be various shades of blue - some dark, some light - but undeniably blue!

So, ya - not sure how to proceed, waiting to hear from the Mr. Phillip on the color thing.