• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a deal too good to be true...

flisk

ya know...
I just had to ask the seller a question:

"How are you selling this machine for 24 thousand dollars?
I can get a brand new one from Roland themselves for $16,995.00 For the extra $10,000.00 (Because a used one regardless of age is really only worth about $12K to $14K at most) what else do I get?
I don't understand how you can charge more than the list price for it."

I'll reply back when he/she does.

binki

What I don't understand is in the description is the phrase, "make and offer". What, like I can offer less?

threeputt

ya know...
I just had to ask the seller a question:

"How are you selling this machine for 24 thousand dollars?
I can get a brand new one from Roland themselves for $16,995.00 For the extra $10,000.00 (Because a used one regardless of age is really only worth about $12K to $14K at most) what else do I get?
I don't understand how you can charge more than the list price for it."

I'll reply back when he/she does.

I didn't know Roland was still marketing this one. Thought they had sort of phased out the SP-540.

Kenny

...hasn't been that long since Roland released the VP series and dropped the SP price...they probably got it at the old price...lease or finance payoff...not justifying, they won't get it.

flisk

I just went to Roland's website and saw it priced on there. That's where I got that price figure from.

Kysparky

ebay member since Oct 17, 2007. 0 feedback rating. Hmmm is this a deal, over priced, a bargain, or a ripoff?????

flisk

I see now that he/she changed to description to "make an offer". Evidenly he/she don't know how ebay works...

signmeup

I see now that he/she changed to description to "make an offer". Evidenly he/she don't know how ebay works...

"Make an offer" is a new ebay option. This user has not used it correctly though. You can set up a "buy it now" price and add the "make an offer" option. Highest offer would win....if accepted

Adrian