• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A different kind of vehicle skin

formanek

Transportation vehicle all the same.:rock-n-roll:

Attachments

• front.jpg
    front.jpg
    404.8 KB · Views: 148
  • full.jpg
    full.jpg
    379.6 KB · Views: 125
  • side_closeup.jpg
    side_closeup.jpg
    331.9 KB · Views: 127

GypsyGraphics

very cool!

i'm guessing that's snowmobile.... at least the front looks like one.
but i can figure out the back.... the long metal boxy part... is that what you sit on? seems kinda ccccoooooold... like it would freeze your hiney off.

buttons

very cool!

but i can figure out the back.... the long metal boxy part... is that what you sit on? seems kinda ccccoooooold... like it would freeze your hiney off.

The seat isn't on it at the moment.

formanek

very cool!

Sorry... Ya the seat is off. It has been worked on at a dealer before it came to me. :Oops: :ROFLMAO:

formanek

Here is the next victim. I love this new found passion to use my creativity.

Attachments

• emma_no_logo.jpg
    emma_no_logo.jpg
    40.9 KB · Views: 130

mikey-Oh

really like the pig tails from the first pic,

but yeah monster energy ugh... what anime zombie is that in the background? something from darkstalkers?

artsnletters

All images were purchased legally thank you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Righttttttttttttttttttttt.

I'm sure Monster Energy went ahead and gave you their approval to use their logos for you to make a few dollars with....

As if they don't care how or what their nationally marketed brand is represented on. Puhleeeeeze. Call a spade a spade. Nice work 'tho. Really, i don't care. Just dont BS everybody saying you have legal right to use that...cause you most certainly don't.
Tim