• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A few designs I've cranked out lately.

Ursta Graphics

Hey everyone!

Just thought I'd show you a few things I've been knocking out lately. The new Summa DC has been keeping me pretty busy.

Hope everyone is beating the heat!

-Ursta

Attachments

• bradley construction.jpg
    bradley construction.jpg
    48.7 KB · Views: 113
  • dose.jpg
    dose.jpg
    63.2 KB · Views: 92
  • greathouse-yd-sign.jpg
    greathouse-yd-sign.jpg
    211.5 KB · Views: 105
  • party-on-the-plaza.jpg
    party-on-the-plaza.jpg
    158.8 KB · Views: 81
  • west-side.jpg
    west-side.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 98

Ursta Graphics

A few more ...

Attachments

• handyman nation.jpg
    handyman nation.jpg
    115.6 KB · Views: 109
  • herrmanns.jpg
    herrmanns.jpg
    134.1 KB · Views: 82
  • greathouse-shirts.jpg
    greathouse-shirts.jpg
    38.7 KB · Views: 93

Flame

Love your style man. I sometimes see stuff that isn't exactly laid out right, but you create stuff that demands attention, a little loud..... I like it.

JR's

wow real cool stuff. I just got a new summa dc as well, are thy all printed on the summa

neat.

how did you get the dots on the Buffalo wild wings layout.

thanks

JR

Ursta Graphics

The majority of the stuff has been created or will be run on the DC4. I'll throw up another post soon on the portfolio page of the finished products.

I make the dot matrix gradient look patterns behind the bdub's logo using either step and repeat in corel draw or array in signlab.

Bevel lettering I either do in Signlab or with the bevel function in corel. There are a few different ways you can achieve this look mainly by invert welding 2 of the same fonts above one another and laying them back down in a different shade directly over the top of the base layer.

It's kinda my thing ...I try to change it up a bit .. but I get requests for bevel lettering all the time.. ha ha.

Holeshotrob

Someone likes the beveled letters, huh?

Still......looks great. I especially like Handyman Nation and Dose. I'm guessing that Dose is a club?

Fitch

Good to see use of LHF... and the "pop" that it can bring... great stuff...

now lets see them as a "corporate branding" on vinyl, paint, routered, embroidered.

Get my drift?

Cheers - G

SoCalN8V

There are a few different ways you can achieve this look mainly by invert welding 2 of the same fonts above one another and laying them back down in a different shade directly over the top of the base layer.

Can you do a tutorial on how to do the above in Corel?