• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a few questions regarding a s30600 I have just purchased

thesignworks

I wish to use mimaki jv33 dampers on this machine and scrap all the pp white doings from the first junction at the carriage, to the inlet manifold, first question, ... will I squeeze the dampers on a dx10 inlet, considering the central two lines are not used, i.e. pointing 3/4 -7/8 inwards and 1/2 -9/10 outwards?

has anyone ever seen an inline cylindrical solvent filter 1 line in and 2 out 'with 'o' rings?>

what is the I/d and o/d of the line as I will have to split the lines, is there an o-ringed splitter

is the firmware for a 30600 the same as a30670
is it the same servprog.exe

are the dx10 inlet manifolds ALL solvent proof? they all 'appear' satin/solvent and not shiny/water like the dx4 and dx5.

where the two black rubber tubes come from the caps, can I divert them straight down to the waste bottle rather than lying flat and then entering the spitbox

the spitbox only needs gravity to the waste bottle?