• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A few Racecars from the past few weeks.

Ursta Graphics

Cut vinyl and Thermal prints from the DC4. Designed in Signlab 9.

Attachments

• P1010122.jpg
    P1010122.jpg
    81.2 KB · Views: 95
  • P1010117.jpg
    P1010117.jpg
    72 KB · Views: 89
  • P1010163.jpg
    P1010163.jpg
    89.3 KB · Views: 89
  • P1010167.jpg
    P1010167.jpg
    82.8 KB · Views: 76
  • mall show.jpg
    mall show.jpg
    71 KB · Views: 90

bue95

awsome work, really like that modified. I have done a few and they are tough with all the custom built bodies and odd shapes, definatly have respect for the guys that do them well. Do you print your wraps with spot or process colors on your DC4? I am interested in the same machine

tsgstl

Really nice work.

I'm a sucker for any form of race cars, especially drag racing. Not sure I have ever made a dime but I have a small bit of pride at just about every track. I feel more at home in a garage or a shop. It's the only work I do that has my logo on it.

Ursta Graphics

These cars were all done using process. The neon colors are cut vinyl overlays. I really wish summa would come out with a fluorescent orange spot ribbon!

Playing with the dot pattern is the key to get the summa to run well for half wraps. Setting it up really depends on what you have as far as elements in the design.

jfiscus

Rap Master
Do they pay well over there? I provide wholesale printing to someone around here who keeps trying to sell wraps to these dirt track guys. Sold a few, but they always seem to not want to pay for the wrap they want...

ucmj22

I hate wrapping these things. It would be alot easier if I could get them to powder coat a base color instead of having to wrap the entire thing!

Attachments

• IMG_1128.jpg
    IMG_1128.jpg
    69 KB · Views: 94
  • IMG_1130.jpg
    IMG_1130.jpg
    75.4 KB · Views: 97

Ursta Graphics

You basically have to fish out the tire kickers. Most of my guys are repeat customers so It's a little easier. On average I have about 12 or so that I do every year. You don't really make a fortune on these but they are a change of pace and something fun to do.

I am a big race fan so that makes it a little easier to deal with these guys on a budget.

We are fielding our own 410 sprint race team this year that will benefit Autism and Hospice so I'm sure ill know soon enough the importance of a racing budget lol. We have had a lot of support from clients of mine some involved with racing ,some not. It will be great to donate to a worthy cause and a great experience. We have a top notch driver on board too so were getting pretty excited about it.

We setup a facebook page about what we are doing www.facebook.com/urfsprint and its also available here www.urstagraphics.com/unitedracefans