• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A few recent installs...

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Nothin' fancy although it was cool being able to do the Dealey plaza ones (where JFK was shot). Installed five sets of letters there so far and have three more to go.

The Winchester letters were actually a relocate. I was supposed to make a pattern but the maintenance guy took them down the morning I was supposed to make the pattern. He said he was just trying to help. :frustrated:

Attachments

• 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    217 KB · Views: 167
  • 03.jpg
    03.jpg
    79.3 KB · Views: 138
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    173.2 KB · Views: 135
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    76.5 KB · Views: 135
  • 09.jpg
    09.jpg
    71.8 KB · Views: 134
  • 04.jpg
    04.jpg
    93.8 KB · Views: 133
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    83 KB · Views: 132
  • 03a.jpg
    03a.jpg
    92.2 KB · Views: 132
  • 06.jpg
    06.jpg
    58.7 KB · Views: 146
  • 07.jpg
    07.jpg
    54.4 KB · Views: 147
  • 12.jpg
    12.jpg
    65 KB · Views: 143
  • 02.jpg
    02.jpg
    93.5 KB · Views: 147
  • 05.jpg
    05.jpg
    128 KB · Views: 127

neato

Wow Moze! One of these days I need to come down and work with you. You've got install skills!

Moze

Precision Sign Services
......will you consider BBQ skills in exchange for install skills? :ROFLMAO:

Nice work - you always have such nice, clean installs. Both execution and location-wise.

Then again....maybe you just don't post the crappy location ones....? :Big Laugh

I'd love to do more work like this. We do a bit of Gemini stuff but always sub out the install to a company we've worked with for years.

Problem is, they just got bought out and are less and less keen on looking after us, so I need to step up to the plate.

lol...I do my share of installs that don't make the portfolio page for sure.

I always like when you post your work Moze. Looks fantastic as usual! Well done.

Thank you very much!

Very nice work, Moze.

Here is one we recently did on our shop wall as a sample of sorts. We would really like to do more of these types of jobs. Assuming you're also involved in the sales end of things, can you offer any advice that would help us to tap into the dimensional letters market?

Attachments

• 20130919_094010[1].jpg
    20130919_094010[1].jpg
    309.4 KB · Views: 109

Moze

Precision Sign Services
Great work! Love the Winchester Safes sign.

Thank you.

The Winchester sign was a challenge. There's no common line in the font to level by (that I could perceive anyway). The only thing I had to go on though was a flimsy piece of fabric the customer had with the logo and lettering. Just took a couple of minutes to try and find one as shown by the borders below. The second one is the closest I can come to a common line. A pattern sure would have been nice.

....Well, the borders barely show up. Anyway....

Very nice work, Moze.
Here is one we recently did on our shop wall as a sample of sorts. We would really like to do more of these types of jobs. Assuming you're also involved in the sales end of things, can you offer any advice that would help us to tap into the dimensional letters market?

Thank you. I actually do very little sales mainly because I haven't had the time to focus on it. This year has been jam packed with installations. Typically things slow down in the winter months, so maybe I'm hoping to have more time to focus on it then.

Attachments

• Winchester 1.jpg
    Winchester 1.jpg
    20.6 KB · Views: 129
  • Winchester 2.jpg
    Winchester 2.jpg
    21 KB · Views: 122