• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A few recent signs and graphics.

Ursta Graphics

Here's a few things we have been working on lately!

The Basilone cartoon was created for me by John Deaton. He did an incredible job!

The logo for United Race Fans Sprint car is a first year thing for me. I joined a local champion driver and we put together a sprint to run with the patriot sprint tour this year. All profits donations and race winnings we receive this year (minus tires, fuel and parts) will be donated to Autism and Hospice. We will be ready to race the weekend of the 27th so things are getting pretty exciting around here! www.facebook.com/urfsprint < Check us out!

Hope everyone is staying busy!

-Ursta

Attachments

• basilone blue.jpg
    basilone blue.jpg
    90 KB · Views: 103
  • davano paving.jpg
    davano paving.jpg
    56.1 KB · Views: 97
  • urf header.jpg
    urf header.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 118
  • big tunas.jpg
    big tunas.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 76
  • husnicks large sign.jpg
    husnicks large sign.jpg
    94.9 KB · Views: 101

Marlene

I like the way you incorporated a road into the paving logo. seen a ton of roads used for paving companies but yours is unique. nice collection of work

Ursta Graphics

Signlab has a bevel feature which I use as a starting point and then hand edit the nodes from there to get it to sit right. The shading is done using the gradient fill tool. Other letter highlights are done by overlaying "inlay" outlines and color welding them till they fit the design.

monroesigns

Nice designs. Have you had any clients ask for simplified designs so they can get shirts printed or embroidered without the cost of 6 or more colors? I've had several such requests recently.