• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A good affordable printable roll canvas?

Alamo

Can anyone suggest a good basic roll canvas media for printing on? I'm curious what places like Walmart and Staples use? We have the Epson resin printer and would like to offer affordable stretched signage for people just wanting basic prints made. Once we get comfortable with making those then would explore better materials for finer art but for now just something we can get started with and provide at a reasonable cost. Thanks in advance for any recommendations.

MarkSnelling

Mark Snelling - Hasco Graphics
I'm sitting on a container of canvas for exactly that type of application. 100% polyester. Prints well, looks great. 59"x164' rolls are $286.67. Stocked in Cleveland. We don't have test rolls but it works very well.

mkmie

Lost Soul
I'm sitting on a container of canvas for exactly that type of application. 100% polyester. Prints well, looks great. 59"x164' rolls are $286.67. Stocked in Cleveland. We don't have test rolls but it works very well.
Great price. I pay $275 for 60" x 75 feet for a similar product.