• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A great Source for many abobe tricks and tuts.

mystysue

I have read many post where people ask how to do this or that in adobe..

Here is a site that has 1000's of brushes, shapes, tutorials and best of all actions.

If you have never used a adobe action they are great. What it is, is that people have recorded the actions needed to get to a certain effect. Whether its fading out the edges or other interesting effects.

the site is here. you may need to sign up and get an adobe name and password but its free.

http://www.adobe.com/cfusion/exchan...n_us&view=sn710&viewName=Adobe Exchange&avm=1

Here is a couple of examples of things i did with some actions that only took a touch of a button.

P.S. the flower is from my yard.. lol

Attachments

• sample.jpg
    sample.jpg
    100.4 KB · Views: 141
  • border.jpg
    border.jpg
    198.5 KB · Views: 138
  • tornphoto.jpg
    tornphoto.jpg
    96.3 KB · Views: 137

mystysue

yeah thats a cool site too.. .. .. I dont read to many of the tut's at the adobe site.. but i have so many actions and effects ive gotten there that save me time.. Its great when you want to feather a picture edge and only have to load the action and press play.. . .or make text look like its come thur a wind tunnel .. lol.. Time is money ..and the more time i can save with things like actions..the more time i have to get the finished product done

RJ California

Thanks for reminding me about that site. I got some great downloads from it a few years ago and then forgot about it, now it's bookmarked.

Which actions did you use for those particular effects?

mystysue

from left to right
The first one is called photo_ribbons
2 is photo_mattes_ by_Karl_S
3 is called torn_photo

RJ California

Cool -- Just noticed that I'm in "High School" now. Does that mean I'm supposed to know how to spell and use proper grammer?