• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A HUGE thank you to Bobby Fosson !!!!!

Replicator

BIG Thanks to Bobby Fosson with CiberSupply for all the help with my Roland VP-540, Knowledge, Product and Service HELP !

I truly appreciate you, your knowledge and your company . . .

I'll keep you posted on the results when I get back in town next week !

~Marc
a.k.a. Replicator

garzonstudio

A+ Service 24/7

I know Bobby since long time ago, I bought my first printer from him, always the best service and an expert! hardly recommended.

CS-SignSupply-TT

catching up with Dario

I know Bobby since long time ago, I bought my first printer from him, always the best service and an expert! hardly recommended.

Good day Dario, this is Tim Turner. YES! I am working with Bobby. We look forward to helping you in any way we can. :Welcome:

Replicator

Bobby . . . I just got back into town and I have to say, you my friend are a genius and I thank you !

Your knowledge, guidance and recommendations were spot on.

Parts have been replaced (with ease I might add) and the printer is printing as good now as the day I bought it !

Now my only issue is that my Ink cartridges don't register in VersaWorks as having ink, but rather they all show as empty . . . Any thoughts ?

CS-SignSupply-TT

Replicator, this is Tim Turner at CiberSupply. Are you using OEM or 3rd party? Either way, gently remove each cartridge, one at a time, and hold the length of the cartridge in your hands. Gently tilt the cartridge towards the end that inserts into the printer ink slot; then tilt it in the other direction. Observe the "paddle" and determine if it disappears or pushes out as your are tilting the cartridge. This paddle "trips" the indicator (when the cartridge is empty) inside the printer. If each paddle is working properly, gently re-insert each cartridge and try printing. (long winded i know, but....)

CS-SignSupply

Bobby . . . I just got back into town and I have to say, you my friend are a genius and I thank you !

Your knowledge, guidance and recommendations were spot on.

Parts have been replaced (with ease I might add) and the printer is printing as good now as the day I bought it !

Now my only issue is that my Ink cartridges don't register in VersaWorks as having ink, but rather they all show as empty . . . Any thoughts ?

Replicator - Just called and left you a voicemail. Give me a call at the number left on voicmail. I want to talk to you about the ink not registering in VW.