Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little font help please.

Discussion in 'Fonts and Typography' started by Goofball, Oct 18, 2009.

1. Goofball

Goofball Member

Aug 8, 2006
    This one is not in my collection. Anybody recognize the name of it so I can find it?

As Always Thanks,
    Bob

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    I'd say that its not a font, although it does have overtones of CRILLEE to some degree. That might be a good alternative if you can use it.

3. Goofball

Goofball Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Thanks Rex....I tried that font but it's not really close. The company that originally did the shirts is no longer around and the chief wants them to look exact so that he don't have to change out everyones shirts. I'll keep plugging. Thanks.

Bob

4. Tiki

Tiki Font Sage

May 28, 2003
    Orange County Ca
    La Mesa from FontMesa

5. Goofball

Goofball Member

Aug 8, 2006
    Tiki.....you are AWSOME....thank you so much...maybe I can repay the favor one day!

Bob

6. SignosaurusRex

SignosaurusRex Major Contributor

Mar 7, 2007
    Washington State
    Wow! Nice work Tiki.:thumb: Usually something from Font Mesa does not get past me. I guess my mind is already on vacation ahead of my body. 42 hrs. - 10 mins. to go and my body will be caught up with the mind. :Big Laugh

7. Matt-Tastic

Matt-Tastic Member

Nov 25, 2008
    a resource for those who haven't seen them before:
    www.whatthefont.com
    www.identifont.com

while they don't have every font by any means, they a quick ways to find a substitute, and also help you train your eye for the differences between similar fonts.