• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A little help on a bus wrap price....please

onlyjames

The World Is Never Enough
Hi all, Im about to quote this bus, its 38' long, and the wrap will reach approximately 8' tall. Ive got my quote right now at approximatly $6675. That price includes design (although if it becomes very involved I will obviously charge more).

Not looking for an exact number....just trying to make sure Im in the ballpark....and not setting myself up.

Thanks!

Attachments

• bus.jpg
    bus.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 102

JAMEY

I would love to help somebody on one of those jobs! I'd travel in the north east and do it for free just for the education.

Craig Sjoquist

Well knows that $8,000 was a price for a bus here some years ago and they are still being done plus it took a week to finish some times they wrap some painted most with window perf vinyl some are a mix.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, he jumped quite a bit many months ago, but overnight. This is from March.

I'd be more interested to see if he got the job or not... and how it went. $15. a square for design, fabrication and installation does seem a tad on the high side.

ps.. Pro, your math doesn't work correctly. :Oops: Either $8.50 a square.... or $5,599.