• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a little quick font help

trickedout

trying to find the closest match to the Wulfenstein font thanks.

Attachments

• wulf.jpg
    wulf.jpg
    59.2 KB · Views: 124

trickedout

thats fine and dandy but whos to say i dont just like the font?? not to be an ass or anything but everytime i see someone ask for some font help most just say just trace it but the problem it that alot of ppl dont want whats there they just like the font...sorry for venting and i happen to be one who just likes the font

SignosaurusRex

thats fine and dandy but whos to say i dont just like the font?? not to be an ass or anything but everytime i see someone ask for some font help most just say just trace it but the problem it that alot of ppl dont want whats there they just like the font...sorry for venting and i happen to be one who just likes the font
Not to be an ass there bud, but "Jiarby simply offer a cost effective, time saving, efficient and effective alternative for replicating the name you wanted to match. Additionally, a lot of folks here go way out to be helpful with finding the font for those that are less experienced at identifying a font and are learning how to recognize a non font line of text or name. You asked for the font and did not indicate that you would like to know what it is simply because you like it! When the next member posts looking for a font I.D., I'll try to forget your off the cuff blind shot from hip remarks!

Last edited:

trickedout

ya know theres alot of great help here which is why i seldem have to even bother asking but some shit you guys go off about is just ridiculous how is it that when i ask WHAT TYPE OF FONT that you get confused and say have its vector you rookie...why the assumption?? i guess we all do it but geez you guys can sure be rude...but then again we are in the arogant asshole sign business right?

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
ya know theres alot of great help here which is why i seldem have to even bother asking but some shit you guys go off about is just ridiculous how is it that when i ask WHAT TYPE OF FONT that you get confused and say have its vector you rookie...why the assumption?? i guess we all do it but geez you guys can sure be rude...but then again we are in the arogant asshole sign business right?

Why the tirade? I mean seriously ... what was done here that wronged you? From the sample you put up, it was obvious to most that it isn't a font but someone's handwriting. In that situation, the only solution worth spit is the first one you received.

No one was rude to you. You are the rude one here by going off on others. You asked for help and you got a couple of pretty decent answers based on the sample you put up and your obvious lack of knowledge of electronic type. It was predictible that it would be assumed that you are not highly experienced in type styles. It is also outside the norm to assume that you actually liked Mr. Wulfenstein's handwriting enough to want to acquire the font so you could use it on other jobs.

Two thing's are for sure, that font isn't a font and it sure isn't worth getting upset over.

SignosaurusRex

Actually "Trickedout", We all flex our egos, and sometimes its premature. We all want to be helpful to each other regardless of our levels of expertise. I apologize if you took my "popping" as a slam at you.

trickedout

ya know im sorry too i didnt mean to blow up and act like an a-hole i just took the first response the wrong way and im sorry too all here like i said you all have helped me tons and i thank you!!!