Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A little warm today.

Discussion in 'General Chit-Chat' started by showcase 66, Jun 1, 2012.

1. showcase 66

showcase 66 Very Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    Not a great day for the AC to stop working in the truck today. Thermometer in the truck was at 115 and the one outside the shop in the shade was at 110. Glad I got the ac in the office fixed otherwise it would have been brutal today.

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. cdiesel

cdiesel Very Active Member

Jan 28, 2005
    Phoenix, AZ
    Dude, were you down here in the valley or what?? I sure hope it wasn't 115 up by you!

3. showcase 66

showcase 66 Very Active Member

Sep 23, 2010
    I was in Lake Havasu when I took the pic. According to the reading at the shop, it was 106 here. A little warmer than usual around this time of year. Usually doesnt hit 101 or above until July. Historically, July 1st has been the hotest day of the year about 75% of the time.

4. Scott Reynolds

Scott Reynolds Active Member

Feb 5, 2005
    Ya, 107 here today. Too hot for June 1st. I just had the coolers in the shop tuned up about a month ago. Shop was nice and somewhat cool today. Lets see what happens when it hits 117. Thats when you start to sweat in places that you dont like to sweat in. :banghead:

I hate Vegas summers...