• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A little warm today.

showcase 66

Not a great day for the AC to stop working in the truck today. Thermometer in the truck was at 115 and the one outside the shop in the shade was at 110. Glad I got the ac in the office fixed otherwise it would have been brutal today.

Attachments

• temp.jpg
    temp.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 60

showcase 66

I was in Lake Havasu when I took the pic. According to the reading at the shop, it was 106 here. A little warmer than usual around this time of year. Usually doesnt hit 101 or above until July. Historically, July 1st has been the hotest day of the year about 75% of the time.

Scott Reynolds

Ya, 107 here today. Too hot for June 1st. I just had the coolers in the shop tuned up about a month ago. Shop was nice and somewhat cool today. Lets see what happens when it hits 117. Thats when you start to sweat in places that you dont like to sweat in. :banghead:

I hate Vegas summers...