• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Moment of Silence Please

Speedsterbeast

Today is Remembrance Day here in Canada and most other Commonwealth Nations.

At 11 AM today, a moment of silence will take place at ceramonies in parks, city halls, and many other locations. Drivers will pull their cars over and stop, people will stop working in offices, and radios will fall silent. This is done to recognize the sacrifice of all of our service people past and present who put their lives at risk or even gave them up to protect our freedoms.

Thanks Grandpa Jack.
I miss you.

Attachments

• RD.jpg
    RD.jpg
    39.1 KB · Views: 42

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Today is Remembrance Day here in Canada and most other Commonwealth Nations.

At 11 AM today, a moment of silence will take place at ceramonies in parks, city halls, and many other locations. Drivers will pull their cars over and stop, people will stop working in offices, and radios will fall silent. This is done to recognize the sacrifice of all of our service people past and present who put their lives at risk or even gave them up to protect our freedoms.

Thanks Grandpa Jack.
I miss you.

Not speaking for the masses down here, but I salute and a special thank you for your vets [and Grandpa] for their services and lives both past, present and future. This goes without saying, the same to all of our people here in the ol' US of A wearing the uniform past, present and future and a great big :thankyou: for all you've done and sacrificed for all of us !!

Thanking vets all around the world for keeping your people safe and out of harms way.

:wavingflag: :Canada 2: :brittain: :Australia :southafrica: :U Rock:

Thank you to both of my greatgrand fathers, and both of my grandfathers for all of the time they served... I love you all!!!

And thank you to all those who have served past present and future!

genericname

The only relatives of mine that had any shot at being involved in WWII were a draft dodger and a coward who hid behind the bottle. I take pride in the thought that my father was adopted.

I grew up surrounded by vets though, and fortunately ended up with a great respect for their place in our history. Nowadays, living where I do, we have plenty of friends who are currently involved in the military, a few among them who have been stationed in Afghanistan. I frequently let them know how important their sacrifices are to us, and myself.

Thanks boys. Thanks ladies.

SignBurst PCs

US Army 1993-1999 (SGT)

I might have made it 20 yrs had it not have been for the cancer.

I thank all of our current and past veterans for their service and sacrifice.