• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A New Beginning...

toekneeg

hello to all!! my name is Tony Sutherland. just started a new company focusing solely on wraps.

name is liquid blue wraps. website should be up soon, still workin on it.

i'm only 21 years old but already have 3 years of experience in high output graphics shops. started out doing semi truck lettering to now doing full vehicle wraps.

changed the name to liquid blue wraps to target the boating/fishing industry as well. apparently the boating and/or pro fishing industry is one of the only groups not hit by our failing economy.

even so been doing good. wanted to join signs101 for a while... turned here a few times with hangups on the printer or programs....

lets make money people!!

TheSnowman

Welcome. Glad you have the right attitude, instead of some of the guys that stop in and want to have dirt cheap pricing, so NONE of us can make money. You'll love it here! Would love to see some of the boat wraps you've done, or do after you finish them.

Marlene

Hi and welcome. can you post your logo so we can see it? from your avatar, it looks nice and I'd like to see it up close.

toekneeg

Thanks for the warm welcome!!

MasterJPEGLogo.jpg

TonyHoles

Nice logo....some will say it's not that easy to read but I have a graffiti background and I don't necessarily believe that your logo has to be legible. It depends on your market.

I have also used the name toeknee for many years...being named tony and all.

Welcome!

jscarl

I for one will say it is hard to read. But, Welcome from mid michigan. Needs kerning at the D in liquid, Just my 0.02.

Marlene

it may be a little hard to read, but I really like it and think it fits the type of customer's that you are after.