Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A new member from Birkdale in Queensland

Discussion in 'New Member Introductions' started by wenico, Aug 14, 2010.

1. wenico

wenico New Member

Aug 13, 2010
    I've just joined and I'm based at Birkdale which is a bayside suburb just outside Brisbane, Queensland in the Redlands.

I'm hoping to learn a lot from the forum.

I don't intend to go into sign making full time but have a couple of plotters and would like to learn what I can so that I can help out a few community organisations that I am involved with. These groups don't have the finances to go to professional sign writers.

Mainly the various parent's groups within the local primary school.

I have no experience and will be trying to learn whatever I can from the forum.

Thanks for having me.

Roy N.

Tags:
  2. Dave Drane

Dave Drane Very Active Member

Sep 24, 2003
    And this is exactly why I hate parasites and leeches, who are not doing anything for the industry. Do you think it is fair to be taking work away from the tradesmen in your surrounding area. Do you plan on working for nothing?? At least I could forgive that but if you are just cutting the price to your "community Organisations" to boost your own ego and pocket then you are nothing but a prostitute to this industry.

3. Fred Weiss

Fred Weiss Merchant Member

Sep 11, 2003
    Olympia, WA
    I have banned this member.

4. Gino

Gino Premium Subscriber

Jun 7, 2006
    PA
    Well, I guess a welcome isn't necessary.........

Goodbye from PA............................................... :clapping: