• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A new member from Birkdale in Queensland

wenico

I've just joined and I'm based at Birkdale which is a bayside suburb just outside Brisbane, Queensland in the Redlands.

I'm hoping to learn a lot from the forum.

I don't intend to go into sign making full time but have a couple of plotters and would like to learn what I can so that I can help out a few community organisations that I am involved with. These groups don't have the finances to go to professional sign writers.

Mainly the various parent's groups within the local primary school.

I have no experience and will be trying to learn whatever I can from the forum.

Thanks for having me.

Roy N.

Dave Drane

I've just joined and I'm based at Birkdale which is a bayside suburb just outside Brisbane, Queensland in the Redlands.

I'm hoping to learn a lot from the forum.

I don't intend to go into sign making full time but have a couple of plotters and would like to learn what I can so that I can help out a few community organisations that I am involved with. These groups don't have the finances to go to professional sign writers.
Mainly the various parent's groups within the local primary school.

I have no experience and will be trying to learn whatever I can from the forum.

Thanks for having me.

Roy N.

And this is exactly why I hate parasites and leeches, who are not doing anything for the industry. Do you think it is fair to be taking work away from the tradesmen in your surrounding area. Do you plan on working for nothing?? At least I could forgive that but if you are just cutting the price to your "community Organisations" to boost your own ego and pocket then you are nothing but a prostitute to this industry.

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
And this is exactly why I hate parasites and leeches, who are not doing anything for the industry. Do you think it is fair to be taking work away from the tradesmen in your surrounding area. Do you plan on working for nothing?? At least I could forgive that but if you are just cutting the price to your "community Organisations" to boost your own ego and pocket then you are nothing but a prostitute to this industry.

I have banned this member.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Well, I guess a welcome isn't necessary.........

Goodbye from PA............................................... :clapping: