• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A new way to hang banners and other fabrics!

JNW83

Much like the simplicity of a trampoline, BannerSpring enables tight installations in minutes while allowing easy vinyl removal, rotation and re-use.

We have successfully utilized SignSpring on wallscapes, banner graphics and billboards throughout our Northern Ohio billboard network for several years. It has performed flawlessly and we are excited to share it with the entire Outdoor Advertising and Sign Graphics Industries.

Different size promotional displays andsample kits are available starting at $25.00. Please advise if you would like more information or to request a specific project quote.

Also visit our website at www.LindSignSpring.com for information on BannerFrame and BannerSpring installation process...

J

john1

I have seen a similar product around here locally on one building. Been holding for at least a year no problems from what i seen. Looks to be 15 or 18oz banner too.

xxaxx

Wow yeah if its $3 a spring then the example on their website is like $60 to hang one small banner. Could be really useful for some installs though.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
So, in this case, with your springs, you don't use grommets ??

None of your examples showed a single grommet. What gives the strength where the little hook goes through the media ??

When the media relaxes a little, do you have to go up there and move the spring clips out a little more, thus creating new holes in the wall ??

JNW83

Gino,

We have been posting billboards with BannerSprings for over 3 years. We have never used a grommet and we have never had one rip.

When BannerSprings are installed properly, it gives the banner even amount of tension around the whole banner. When the wind blows the whole banner moves together as a system instead of flapping in different directions. If you go to our website and look at the installation pictures you will see how the installation works and how the BannerSprings are distributed.

When the media relaxes, there is enough torque on the BannerSprings to hold the weight of the banners. Each spring gives out 4 pounds of torque.

So, in this case, with your springs, you don't use grommets ??

None of your examples showed a single grommet. What gives the strength where the little hook goes through the media ??

When the media relaxes a little, do you have to go up there and move the spring clips out a little more, thus creating new holes in the wall ??

d fleming

Seems to me you could drill the angle for the springs and eliminate so much time on the wall installing and so many holes in customer building.

SightLine

║▌║█║▌│║▌║▌█
Would be nice if different length springs were available for existing installations where drilling new holes are not desired. Example attached...... they already had stainless steel eye bolts in the wall and they did not want to drill any new holes. The banner size was specified which maked it very close to the center top and bottom anchors but 6 inches or so from the left and right anchors. The military also provided the roll of bungee but museum curator does not like them much. I could probably sell them on springs but they would need to be available in an assortment of lengths.

Attachments

• AGBan.jpg
    AGBan.jpg
    39.8 KB · Views: 82

JNW83

Along with BannerSpring, we have a product called PosterSpring which is a larger version. It's a little different and we have only used them on billboards but check out the link on our website. www.lindsignspring.com

Would be nice if different length springs were available for existing installations where drilling new holes are not desired. Example attached...... they already had stainless steel eye bolts in the wall and they did not want to drill any new holes. The banner size was specified which maked it very close to the center top and bottom anchors but 6 inches or so from the left and right anchors. The military also provided the roll of bungee but museum curator does not like them much. I could probably sell them on springs but they would need to be available in an assortment of lengths.