• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A projector, a Dremel and a blow torch.

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
A friend of mine accomplished this in 35 minutes.

attachment.php

Attachments

• 1.JPG
    1.JPG
    85.4 KB · Views: 123

Gino

Premium Subscriber
His parents shouldn't let him play with flame throwers in the house like that. Stupid. :noway:

OldPaint

AND UNLIKE YOU............ i CAN PAINT A ROCK..........And make it look great))))) you born this dumb???

Gino

Premium Subscriber
:ROFLMAO: struck another nerve. Must be your bedroom and your parents don't like you playing with fire, so you used a blow torch instead and almost burned the house down in all that old timber. Yep, you're a bright one.

So, tell me..... why did you get all defensive and sh!t ??

HDvinyl

Trump 2020
Mom and Dad told me "just as long as you use a wet towel(nice one from the bathroom) and vacuum, you'll be fine"

bob

It's better to have two hands than one glove.
Looks like cave painting only on wood. No matter how clever someone might think this is, it remains ugly. Primitive ugly.

Moreover, what happens when allegiances change? When you no longer root for the Sillytown Spartans and take up with the Bradford Beavers? Better to get a t shirt or a bumper sticker. Then you can get rid of it when you no longer feel as you do presently.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Mom and Dad told me "just as long as you use a wet towel(nice one from the bathroom) and vacuum, you'll be fine"

Did they also tell ya to do it until ya need glasses or you'll go blind ?? Wet towel. Must be a code-word.

Marlene

are all the walls made from old wood? seems like wreck it but it also would be easy to pull the board and replace as it looks liek random wood. I kind of like the burned in design

ptmiff

Really nice Décor for a bedroom, spoiled by the Basket ball net. Is that normal in the US? Here is Scotland we have nothing on the walls above the headboard to ensure the sexy time goes un-hindered. Talking about the Headboard ... it doesn't look that smooth. Head Splinters?