• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A proper Introduction

ndemond

I found this site looking for answers to a cutter problem I was having. Problem solved, but while waiting for a fix got hooked on reading posts. I figured I needed to introduce myself. My husband and I are now in our 27th year owning our own sign co. I do the design work and am also considered the primary vinyl jockey. Hubby sells and manages a small shop. Billboards are about 40% of our business. Four children, house with a white picket fence blah blah blah...Hope I can contribute from time to time. (20 more posts and I am not a pre-schooler anymore.) Yes I have swept the shop floor, removed vinyl from a piece of painted plywood to reuse and save money, and sold my car to keep the lights on in our first shop.

Have a full day tomorrow since the plotter was down for two days, have to play catch up. Take care.

Nancy
"JUST ANOTHER DAY IN PARADISE"

Ken

Hi..I always fall in love with women named Nancy..not sure why?
Cheers!
Ken

Jillbeans

Hello Nancy from a fellow sign chick.
I have re-used plywood more times than I care to admit!
Love....Jill