• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A quick sign design

I Just finished this last night. It was a test to see how my new B would work in a sign design. The name of this font is called Desire.
Have a great week,
-Charles Borges de Oliveira

Attachments

• BelleAire-new2.jpg
    BelleAire-new2.jpg
    121 KB · Views: 82
Last edited by a moderator:

Fitch

Just let me know where to get a copy Charles.

Always happy to "test" it for you.....lol

Cheers - G

Bigdawg

Just Me
I love that you test it in an actual sign design :smile: Very nice!

and Sarah Script is one of my favorites too.

Thanks guys!
@Coloradosigns- It could go both ways. It could be a woman's boutique but I think the colors would have to change to some lavender color.( or pastels)

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
I also think it could use just a little more testosterone...brush a little here, and spray a little there. I believe Mens should have an apostrophe (Men's).

SignosaurusRex

Charles, Is it just me, or should the kerning in BELLAIRE be adjusted with some of the characters? To me, It looks somewhat constricted in some areas that might look better opened up more.

SignManiac

That LA connection is a tough one. The negative space is so great it almost splits it into two words. The letter form is beautiful, I think it's just the name.

OldPaint

Charles, Is it just me, or should the kerning in BELLAIRE be adjusted with some of the characters? To me, It looks somewhat constricted in some areas that might look better opened up more.
naaaaaaaaaaaaaaawwww...its just that the L & the A leave a big hole to draw your eye to, really cant be helped.