• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Roland Question from Brazil

Fred Weiss

Merchant Member
Received this in an email this morning. If anyone would care to supply and answer, I'll copy it to an email reply.

Good morning!
I have a problem with a VP 540.
I am in Brazil, and I can not find anything here ...
I changed the head plus I can not go into service mode to change the "head rank.
It would be possible to pass me the sequence?
I tried to register on the forum I saw more on option.
I'm sorry if wrong words because I use google translator!
Thank you for listening.

--
Fabio R

Fatboy

Fred if he download the service manual in the premium section it has the service mode section in there.Sorry I am not near my machine or I would have given him the sequence.

sfr table hockey

Received this in an email this morning. If anyone would care to supply and answer, I'll copy it to an email reply.

On the older Roland units it was like a "S" shape and then "V" using the key pad arrows. I think it was just reversed on the newer units so he could try this:

down,right,left,up then right,down,left after that hold all (left, down,right) and hit the power button on the pannel.

I am not 100% sure but I have seen that code on here but I am not sure what unit it was for sure.

If you can't get any other input he could try it.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Fred....

E-mail the guy back and tell him that was the code for a totally different machine.

When I told Jeremy, he busted out laughing and said its a young person's joke. In other words... you and I wouldn't understand this one.

Anyway.....

Down-
Right-
Left-
Up-
Right-
Down-
Left-
Up.
Then hold Left/Right/Down all at the same time and hit POWER.

Power has to be on, but Sub-power has to be off.

Hit menu and try not to mess your unit up too badly. This is a very sensitive area and you can really mess your unit up.

To Exit, completely shut the whole thing off.

Gino

Premium Subscriber
Bravo, my son...... here's your prize........................

save the whale.jpg