• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A&S Tuscano Script

schramm

Fred,

[SIZE=+1]A&S Tuscano Script

When is this font going to be available??? Could use it now if it is soon!
[/SIZE]
[SIZE=+1][/SIZE]

SignManiac

Why the he'll is it taking so long? I've got font money burning a hole in my pocket and buying other font sites fonts. Might not be any left when it finally arrives

Steve C.

Why the he'll is it taking so long? I've got font money burning a hole in my pocket and buying other font sites fonts. Might not be any left when it finally arrives

I'm anxious to get it released, believe me. I have 3 that are in the works that
I'd like to release at the same time, and I can't seem to stop tweaking them.
Don't want to rush it, but I may offer them to Sign101 members before they
are offered on the Signfonts site. Thanks!

I am guessing they will be ready about the first of the year, if not sooner!

R08

I'm anxious to get it released, believe me. I have 3 that are in the works that
I'd like to release at the same time, and I can't seem to stop tweaking them.
Don't want to rush it, but I may offer them to Sign101 members before they
are offered on the Signfonts site. Thanks!

I am guessing they will be ready about the first of the year, if not sooner!

Now that would be great Steve!
You could also sell them to us now in a beta version and we could let you know how they are. When the final versions come out we would get the update.

Signs101'ers could be your beta testers.

Steve C.

Now that would be great Steve!
You could also sell them to us now in a beta version and we could let you know how they are. When the final versions come out we would get the update.

Signs101'ers could be your beta testers.

Not a bad idea. Hmmmmmm....... Let me give that I little thought today.

2972renfro

Are you doing this as an opentype font? I recall your asking about open type in another thread. This does allow for many alternate characters

schramm

Well I guess that I am not the only one chomping at the bit. I love the other ones I have bought, always professional and you are very easy to work with.

Let me know when you need testers, I have money that you can test as well!

Steve C.

Are you doing this as an opentype font? I recall your asking about open type in another thread. This does allow for many alternate characters

Yes, and beta fonts would always be Open Type PS. Alternate and Auto ligatures. Auto ligatures work only with Adobe programs.

Steve C.

OK! A&S Tuscano Script is finished. This is not a beta version. Anyone who
cannot wait for the formal release may purchase the pre-release font now.
You may do this by sending $24.95 via paypal. You may also purchase the new
symbol font, A&S Gingerbread, for $24.95. Although it is ready, It has not
been really well tested in programs other than Corel. It does act quirky when
used as a font. It is best accessed by way of the Insert Character option or
the Character Map. I will also take orders by phone.

SignosaurusRex

NOOOOOOOO!!! :omg: Say it isn't so Steve.....can't we just keep it for ourselves? :covereyes:(JUST KIDDING!) :ROFLMAO:

A&S Tuscano Script is a very beautiful and versatile font. It plays very nicely with other A&S fonts as well. As a beta tester for Steve, I've been playing with and using it for some time now and I (as well as my clients) absolutely love it! Here's a few samples of projects incorporating Tuscano Script. I recently used a variation of it for a tattoo design as well which I don't yet have a pic of.

Steve.......you've reached a new high with this one!!!:thumb::clapping:

I will add that the "Red Wolves" label includes elements of the "A&S Gingerbread" symbols font as well as one of the forthcoming "Ace" font variations.
The "Columbia" layout includes A&S's "Ace" for TOWING, "Heartbeat" for Established 1979 and "Stockyard" for the phone number.

Attachments

• attachment1.jpg
    attachment1.jpg
    205.6 KB · Views: 117
  • attachment2.jpg
    attachment2.jpg
    535.9 KB · Views: 92
  • attachment3.jpg
    attachment3.jpg
    291.1 KB · Views: 108
Last edited:

Steve C.

:thankyou:Thanks for posting those Rex. I was trying to find the Red Wolfs label to use
as a sample on the site... If you don't mind.