• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A shout out to US Bank

binki

I normally don't like banks but US Bank has been there for us for 12 years now. When we needed $150,000 to purchase equipment they gave us a low interest loan. As the years went along and we made other large purchases they did the same for us, financing the purchases at rates between 4.5% and 7%, all better than a capital lease.

In the last couple of weeks they have come through again by first putting our payments on hold for 3 months with no penalty and no extra interest and then processing a no collateral loan for us, again at a very low rate that has nothing to do with the government loans. They even offered to defer our credit card payments but for now we are able to pay those.

I person I have dealt with at US Bank from the commercial loan people, to the retail branch people to the phone center has been a pleasure.