Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

A Shriner's logo

Discussion in 'Clipart, Vehicle Templates and Digital Files' started by BlueFishDesigns, May 30, 2008.

1. BlueFishDesigns

BlueFishDesigns Very Active Member

Aug 21, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    I'm trying to find a good quality image of the below graphic. Printable or vector - either is fine. It's the Legion of Honor logo from the Shriners. I did find a cool link to download different Shriners' logos but the one I need isn't there. Here's that link if you want! Anyone know where I might find the Legion of Honor logo? Thanks!

http://www.shriners.com/Shrine/temple_communications/frat_hosp_clip_art.aspx

Tags:
  2. BlueFishDesigns

Aug 21, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Try again...

Attached Files:

• loh.jpg
      loh.jpg
      File size:
      28.6 KB
      Views:
  3. RobGF

RobGF Member

Jul 22, 2005
    You could download the standard Shrine crest from BotW and spend five minutes doing some basic edits...

4. BlueFishDesigns

Aug 21, 2006
    Huntsville, AL
    Awesome idea! I'd searched there for the Legion of Honor logo and it wasn't there but didn't think to do your suggestion. Thanks!!!