• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a slew of safety banners

signgal

LOL Don't know if this is in the right section.

So i have this construction company who's doing a big job in the area and orders a monthly banner promoting safety in their company. They have a little contest for the employees to come up with a phrase or slogan, having to do with safety. Winner gets a gift card and a banner made with the slogan. Cute.

Anyway, it's supposed to just be a one color, quickie banner because they usually don't give me much notice and we don't charge them much either. in other words, no room for full color printing or anything like that. Well, we've been working with them a while and i thought it was funny to see how they've progressed and how corny their slogans are.

Enjoy! (or not as the case may be)

Attachments

• safety1.jpg
    safety1.jpg
    73.2 KB · Views: 91
  • safety2.jpg
    safety2.jpg
    77.3 KB · Views: 75

Jillbeans

I have to do those too on occassion.
I have some real cheesy ones in my old computer.
This is the only one I could find in my new machine.
:design:
But I love making factory signs, the guys always seem glad to have a diversion from their normal work day.
It helps if you wear a low-cut blouse on delivery day.
:covereyes:
(imagines big equipment falling like dominoes while foreman ogles)
Love.....Jill

Attachments

• safety.jpg
    safety.jpg
    209.5 KB · Views: 72

signgal

I have to do those too on occassion.
I have some real cheesy ones in my old computer.
This is the only one I could find in my new machine.
:design:
But I love making factory signs, the guys always seem glad to have a diversion from their normal work day.
It helps if you wear a low-cut blouse on delivery day.
:covereyes:
(imagines big equipment falling like dominoes while foreman ogles)
Love.....Jill

That one's awesome, Jill and the gal who picks them up is quite the hotty, so I don't know that my 40 year old, saggy cleavage would do much but thanks for the tip ROFL

signgal

:ROFLMAO: the can one

funny how that's the one guys comment on and I wasn't gonna post it cuz it's sooooooooooo dorky! roflmao

I told her to give someone who hasn't won a hint about the tape measure to get that one. I think I'm gonna give a hint with Jills slogan next ;)