• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A sort of fun "Little" project

speedmedia

Had a request to turn this van into a "hippie" van of sorts. Was pretty fun, going to use it for a bunch of promotional events and such. Only regret I really have is not using a matte finish lam to give it more of a faded, old retro look but it wasn't up to me....

Thanks,
Kurt

Attachments

• vwvan_1.jpg
    vwvan_1.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 79
  • vwvan_2.jpg
    vwvan_2.jpg
    79.4 KB · Views: 106
  • vwvan_3.jpg
    vwvan_3.jpg
    409.3 KB · Views: 82

Pat Whatley

There was one of those running around town for a while. I always wondered if it would roll over it they slammed on the brakes.

Nice job on the wrap.

JERHEMI

There is a similar shortened van just like that around here! Saw it at a local "Cruise Night" and it was pretty funny because with the shortened wheel base the driver just tapped on the gas and the front wheels would literally hop off the ground! lol I'm sure if he really wanted to he could pop a wheelie! It needs some wheelie bars! lol

Si Allen

Jacked up, top heavy and short wheel base...gotta be a bear to drive witout wandering or flopping over on it's side.

speedmedia

There where so many things I wanted to incorporate but couldn't. They where pretty strict on what I could include... Oh the possibilities! lol

It was a bit tricky, had to make a "homeade" template for this one.

Thanks for the feedback!

Thanks,
Kurt