• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

a strange way to get artwork

Rooster

Geez I had no idea it was such a secret.

Glad to hear you guys will find it useful. I have precious few clients who send files in that format. I can't even remember where I picked it up from or I'd credit the original source.

Custom_Grafx

I don't mind when people embed files in word docs anymore. The new docx format is just a glorified .zip file. I just change the extension from docx to zip and decompress the file and grab the original file from the folder it creates when it decompresses. I don't even have to open word.

:thankyou::goodpost:

TyrantDesigner

Art! Hot and fresh.
Had one come in a few weeks back dragging a girl with him ... wanted a vehicle graphic of her stretched/faded/mole-ridden tattoo. Told him I would be able to make it for my computer for an art fee, moaned and walked out.

heyskull

Microsoft office.............................. Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrggggggghhhhhh

It should be banned.

SC

signswi

Hey can you send me your logo in vector format?

Sends JPEG

Oh, I mean can you send it as a vectored AI or EPS file so I can use it for cutting?

Sends JPEG embedded in AI file

1291179207-913114-345x278-1291174846RAGE-face.jpeg

This was dealing with a graphic designer from a government agency.

I get this at least five times a day. Gets really old training people who call themselves designers. Makes one think there should be something like the Bar Association or AMA for design.

I really hate FAXED art. But hey, if everyone knew what they were doing, we wouldn't get to stick art charges on everything. :peace!: