• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A Token of Love for OP & Hennie ...In Our Hearts, OP Avatar )))))))

iSign

the roller coaster is rocking my world too Steve...

and with all due respect to those who think mentioning prayer should an NHB-only taboo around here... I don't...

I think prayer is an amazing concept that I don't begin to understand & don't often think of or try to understand... but I have felt a relationship with my own concept of prayer a lot this month, and a lot since last night.. and I don't rule out a belief that prayer works... slower than we might like... but works nonetheless.. so the strong emotions I've felt already for Joe will pale in comparison to getting to joke around with our good buddy again... so I'M PRAYING FOR THAT!! :rock-n-roll:

for you Joe:
Psalm 118:
I shall not die, but declare the works of the Lord

HulkSmash

and with all due respect to those who think mentioning prayer should an NHB-only taboo around here... I don't...

I think prayer is an amazing concept that I don't begin to understand & don't often think of or try to understand... but I have felt a relationship with my own concept of prayer a lot this month, and a lot since last night.. and I don't rule out a belief that prayer works... slower than we might like... but works nonetheless.. so the strong emotions I've felt already for Joe will pale in comparison to getting to joke around with our good buddy again... so I'M PRAYING FOR THAT!! :rock-n-roll:

for you Joe:
Psalm 118:
I shall not die, but declare the works of the Lord

well said Isigns. There is power in prayer. I myself have experienced it.

iSign

wow.. I asked gg if she just found that heart.. and right as i was asking, I saw the "O swirl and the P swirl... and of course she then told me she created it for him, and for us all...

..since I almost missed, I thought other distracted souls may have as well...

Mainframe

Well said isisgn, & I will keep praying for OP, & I hope he gets well, I believe prayers can work. I also hope OP gets to see my rendition of the avatar, I think he will LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!))))))))))))))))((((((((((((((((((...............

GypsyGraphics

okay, that's better...

well now it looks more like lopsided boobs than an o & p... but i love it!
so op-esque!

i could send you the vector if you want... so you could raise up the "p" and the descender of could look like a hairy line to the bellybutton.

shakey0818

lopsided boobs and a hairline to the belly.I hope i never meet a chick like that.Lovely idea and tribute to OP GG.ty

GypsyGraphics

so op-esque!

i could send you the vector if you want... so you could raise up the "p" and the descender of could look like a hairy line to the bellybutton.

lopsided boobs and a hairline to the belly.I hope i never meet a chick like that.Lovely idea and tribute to OP GG.ty

OP studied the arts. He'll appreciate your nod to Picasso.

i didn't mean for it to look like lopsided boobs... but once rick put a speedo on it...

RicksVersion.jpg

Border

so op-esque!

Rick can't help it... he tried, but he's only certified in circles. Give him a break!