• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A week ago yesterday........

Latigo

The Last of the St.Maries arrived. Saylor Jean St.Marie was born at 3:32am saturday morning. 6lb 12oz and 19.5" long. My Son was very happy about a sister.
My sister Rosemary, Grandma and a very rare photo of Dad. He doesn't allow pictures to be taken of him but we got one anyway when he fell asleep holding his new Granddaughter.
Rosemary's Daughter Scarlett with her ever-present lolly-pop in one hand was surpised when she touched Saylor's head and she moved. She thought Saylor was a doll.

Attachments

• 1029110905a.jpg
    1029110905a.jpg
    132.2 KB · Views: 115
  • Saylor113.jpg
    Saylor113.jpg
    187.9 KB · Views: 93
  • Saylor130.jpg
    Saylor130.jpg
    190.6 KB · Views: 113
  • Saylor127.jpg
    Saylor127.jpg
    250 KB · Views: 105
  • Saylor170.jpg
    Saylor170.jpg
    171.3 KB · Views: 104
  • Saylor133.jpg
    Saylor133.jpg
    215.8 KB · Views: 113
Last edited:

Locals Find!

Congrats!! They are so fun at that age then they get to be pre-teens and your screwed. (My daughter hit that stage a week ago) then its all about boys, makeup, and clothes. Enjoy every moment while it lasts. :toasting:

James Burke

Being a grandpa is more fun than working
Cool...baby girls are so sweet...even when they turn 21. I absolutely loved every stage.

...then they get to be pre-teens and your screwed.

Negatory good buddy, negatory...that never even showed up on the radar in our house...not even a hint...seriously.

JB

Locals Find!

Cool...baby girls are so sweet...even when they turn 21. I absolutely loved every stage.

Negatory good buddy, negatory...that never even showed up on the radar in our house...not even a hint...seriously.

JB

Please share with me how to stop it...Seriously, I can't take it. She used to be so sweet and nice and now its all about the boys & clothes. Where did the barbies & tea set go??

Latigo

Connect the dots.na na na na..connect the dots. na na na na.. (I have my ears plugged.) :Big Laugh Man, don't tell me these things for at least another 25 years because that's how old she'll be before her first date!

Thanks folks. Its a great time for the whole Family, even grumpy Grandpa.

James Burke

Please share with me how to stop it...Seriously, I can't take it. She used to be so sweet and nice and now its all about the boys & clothes. Where did the barbies & tea set go??

We dealt with "attitude" long before she got to that stage...seriously.

And at one point, we had to go as far as disciplining her for her rude behavoir that manifested itself in the form of "shyness"...sounds crazy but true. (Believe me, we approached this carefully, yet firmly...and we won in the end.) She had developed a "self-willed" attitude that was headed for worse behavoir had we let it go. I have to thank my wonderful wife for understanding what to do in that case.

My sweet daughter is now 21 and is a very beautiful, outgoing and respectful young woman. You can rest assured that her daddy has a very long list of qualifications when it comes to suitors...and so does she.

Latigo, sorry to hijack your thread and put fear in your heart, but you have a while to go before you get to that stage. Love every minute of every day and take each day as it comes...you're a very blessed man.

JB

Last edited:

GypsyGraphics

Congratulations Latigo!
what a beautiful family

We dealt with "attitude" long before she got to that stage...seriously.
...but you have a while to go before you get to that stage. Love every minute of every day and take each day as it comes...you're a very blessed man. JB

i've seen 2 year olds with too much attitude
the parents were 2 years in the hole if you ask me

James Burke

i've seen 2 year olds with too much attitude the parents were 2 years in the hole if you ask me

Well said. I have a brother-in-law who just adores his daughter's sassy little attitude and physical prowess around her older brothers. He claims that it "only adds to her cutness". Add a little estrogen to the mix and I have a sneaky suspicion that it won't look so cute on a thirteen year-old.

JB

njshorts

Congrats! I see a little graphic design in her future... maybe a bit of installing, or whatever she wants to do... as long as it's sign related :p

Molenbeek

Congratulations Latigo! Little girls have a lot of love to give- even with some attitude on the side!

Enjoy it!

Matt

Latigo

Thanks folks! Some how I couldn't picture myself with a daughter, but now I can't picture us without her.
Now we're complete. :thumb: Thanks again!

Attachments

• Saylor! 164.jpg
    Saylor! 164.jpg
    293.1 KB · Views: 128