• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

A2 UV flatbed printer BROTHERJET

manos

Hi my Friends. I get my A2 UV flatbed printer,CMYK,WWVV (varnish) from brotherjet and I still trying to install properly the machine for about 5days.the birection print is wrong, the Varnish print very bad, the white colour limin doeasnot print under 100% etc......the technitian said that the problem is RIP and I am waiting to be send a new one.And I asked them why wasnot from the beginnig the correct RIP but no answer.does anyone had the same problems and how did u manage it.I know that this in not a MIMAKI UJF and a ROLAND but ok I think most printers basen on EPSON prinheads and so on....
thanks anyway

John Thomson

Sorry to hear of your problems.

I do not have uv or flatbed experience but have some with Chinese equipment.

Start from the most basic things......test print? Head height? Head voltages correct?

Wil be interested to hear how this pans out.

John

tgrinds

John made a good point. Can you get a nozzle check to print? Are there any other internal test jobs that can be printed as well? Start working on all alignments and confirm that machine is sound and then work on the rip side of things.