• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Aaarrrrrgggghhhh!!!!

WildWestDesigns

Why do people insist on saying "1st Annual...."? I don't care if "you" plan on it becoming annual, it may not happen. Wait until it makes it to the next year.

slipperyfrog

I always tell them just to call it 2nd annual & not tell anyone. Then they don't look so stupid with "1st annual" noobness.

GAC05

Quit buggin' me
Man, you have to be very careful with the spelling when you type in "1st Annual" into Google to see how others use it.......

WildWestDesigns

Man, you have to be very careful with the spelling when you type in "1st Annual" into Google to see how others use it.......

Nah, I wing it. If they are actually using "1st Annual" then they shouldn't be bothered with a little thing like spelling.

Jillbeans

Convince them of the practicality of just using "annual" until it's a really significant year, like 5th. By then they will need a new banner/corosign anyway.
Love....Jill