• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

About Dee sign…..

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
They can't be the only one that makes those 2" aluminum swing posts that comes with all the hardware and you have to assemble it, blah, blah, can only order three at a time, blah.

my customers love them and hate the price. i love them and hate the price (per).

i will not try and sell those PVC plastic ones. dreadful. they snap in the winter like a frozen twinkies.

thank you!

Ghost Prophet

I checked the site to see if it would be viable to produce some for you. Their price is actually pretty good. Don't think we can compete with that. Sorry :(

fresh

they are the only one's we've found to carry them in aluminum, and honestly, their price isn't bad at all. you are getting the small reseller discount, right?

nashvillesigns

Making America great, one sign at a time.
discount?

RESELLER DISCOUNT?
ha.

what was that? five bucks? you still have to put the *$@^$%&* thing together. that is no discount!

Much like everything else in this world, it must come from overseas. i was hoping to find them there.

Mosher

player

Real Estate customers are the CHEAPEST ever. I feel sorry for sign guys who are trying to jump through hoops to save them a nickel on the cheapest price ever...

Gino

Premium Subscriber
I agree, they're all too expensive.

Your name is signpost, so I think you should go out, get the necessary equipment and start making these and stock them and when we all need them, we'll buy them from you for next to nothing......... how's that for marketing ??

:wink: