• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

About my Graphtec FC7000-75 ad

SUPALOSDOG

I have found so much help on this site about the mystery of signs and techniques used to make them. Yes, I said mystery. Because when you know so much you forget what it is like to know little to nothing about what you do everyday. And so this is for all of us Newbies, preppies, and whatever category we are herded into... KEEP ON KEEPING ON. ok.. so I recently listed my plotter for sale in the ad section for this forum. Has anyone else been confused by the process? I finally figured it out after some direction from Bigdawg, yes, I know you are ready this now to make sure this preppie didn't violate yet another forum rule:doh:. I can't say I was ready to throw down $50 bones to become a merchant member so I could then pay my 5 bucks to list my item. That is what I thought initially and thanks to my signs101 angel I was redirected and now own a spot on ad row where my plotter is on display.
I hope I did not cross the line again in this new thread about my plotter ad, but its the best this preppie can do to, perhaps mention how the ad process confused me and how my plotter is for sale. Thanks Bigdawg and power to all of us boneheads that keep the know it alls on their toes!

Bigdawg

Just Me
Nope - no lines crossed. Glad I could help

<and no I didn't read it just to see what ya' violated>

Just to be clear... ANY member - premium or not - can place an ad in the classified ad section. Then - if you want - you can post a thread saying "hey - look at my cool stuff I'm selling" to direct people to it. Classified ads do not pop up on the threads display.

If you ARE a premium or merchant member - the ad is free. If you are a registered member the cost is only $5/per ad.

So now that I've done my lil classified ad's promotional... go take a look at supalosdog's plotter for sale. :smile: