Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

About ricoh SG 3110DN

Discussion in 'Sublimation Printing' started by Eimantas, Nov 25, 2020.

Tags:
  1. Eimantas

Eimantas New Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Lithuania
    What problem it could be ? I want to print like green, and it prints grey or blue. made a test It seems everything is okay. Its for mug sublimation

Attached Files:

Tags:
  2. kanini

kanini Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    Have you tried to sublimate yet? The colors on the printout on paper is often very off to what it's going to look when finished sublimated.

3. Eimantas

Eimantas New Member

Oct 12, 2020
    Lithuania
    Yes i have tried i makes grey color on mug after heating it .

4. kanini

kanini Member

Jul 13, 2012
    Finland
    If the test print is ok from the printer then the hardware works correctly. Then you need to check settings such as what color profile are you printing with, do you have the correct drivers installed, is the settings in the printer driver correct and is the settings in your design program correct for output. There is many variables and settings that can give the wrong output. A good thing is to write down your current settings before changing so you always can go back if nothing changes or if an adjusted setting makes things even worse. Hope you find the issue!

• Like Like x 1