• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

About Roland XR-640

Real Deal

Hi everyone, just installed Pro4 XR-640 a week ago, as i know the machine needs to be plugged 24hrs but should i also turn off the power botton when i off the work? because i can hear the electricity sound all the time.

BTW, can any Roland user share some of print profile to print on Vinyl and 13oz banner material?

Thanks
attachment.php

Attachments

• FullSizeRender.jpg
    FullSizeRender.jpg
    77 KB · Views: 160

synergy_jim

leave the power on all the time. It has a cleaning cycles it must run.

We use Roland's LBV profile on most scrim banners. It comes packaged in the software.

petepaz

+1 to leaving it on 24-7. the cleaning cycles and ink circulation help keep the lines and heads from clogging.
as far as the profiles we have been getting by with the stock or preloaded versa works profiles for 10+ years and haven't had any issues. sometimes with a specialty media we have a little trial and error picking the best one but overall they are pretty good

Real Deal

Hi Guys, thx for reply, what the best temperature to set up on Pri, Print & Dry when printing the vinyl and banner material?