• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

About To Pull The Trigger On RS640

grafixemporium

We are swamped and our VP540 is sweating bullets working over time. I'm just about to pull the trigger on buying an RS640. My thoughts on the pros are...

same inks
same rip
no learning curve or major upset to production... just plugin and go
close to same prints from one printer to other

Anyone want to try and talk me out of it or push me in a different direction?

Go for it we got a used demo model from the SGIA convention...(and free inks ;) )it prints beautifully and there is no noticeable quality loss with high speed mode (I'm sure gino would notice) Standard mode is very fast and is what we use everyday.

This printer is also efficient with the ink..I can't quantify it for you exactly but its insane the profits it generates

It was easy to set up and run, also this was our first roland printer and I love how easy it is to change media rolls
Anyone on the network can use it which is good or bad ;)

Pull the trigger!

CS-SignSupply-TT

Roland rs640

Go for it we got a used demo model from the SGIA convention...(and free inks ;) )it prints beautifully and there is no noticeable quality loss with high speed mode (I'm sure gino would notice) Standard mode is very fast and is what we use everyday.

This printer is also efficient with the ink..I can't quantify it for you exactly but its insane the profits it generates

It was easy to set up and run, also this was our first roland printer and I love how easy it is to change media rolls
Anyone on the network can use it which is good or bad ;)

Pull the trigger!

Hi Dave, Bobby and I want to make sure you received your order of Roland OEM captops. By the way, when you are ready to order Roland EcoSol Max inks, please give us a shot. I know, it's shameless promotion, but it's Christmas, the most wonderful time of the year. :rock-n-roll:

HulkSmash

We are swamped and our VP540 is sweating bullets working over time. I'm just about to pull the trigger on buying an RS640. My thoughts on the pros are...

same inks
same rip
no learning curve or major upset to production... just plugin and go
close to same prints from one printer to other

Anyone want to try and talk me out of it or push me in a different direction?

Go for it. Just added a 3rd printer to our fleet, and couldn't be happier. It's nice to have more then one.. the work flow just goes through so much faster.. love it