• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Accepting Credit Cards

Kentucky Wraps

Kentucky Wraps
We use Connect Merchant Payment Services. Very aggressive on price and bought my own terminal. I WILL NEVER rent a terminal from anybody, it's like leasing a car.
If they pay with AMEX, they gotta pay me through paypal. AMEX is too expensive to set up with my CC processor for the amount of times I get them.

dman0427

Square is very straight forward.
Manually entered cards cost more and there is a limit until they "review your account".
Overall I've been much happier with square than anyone else. We've accepted CC's with quickbooks, had a merchant account, etc. Square wins because I don't have to worry about checking the statement. All the fees are done up front. They don't send you the total you charged, and then take away the fee plus who knows what else at the end of the month like the other guys.