• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

Accidently deleted a cut file in Wasatch

:Oops:
I thought I had all my decals cut in a large order I'm doing and it turns out I was wrong. I'm running Wasatch 6.3 and was wondering if there is a way to send only the cut portion of a print/cut file so I don't have to reprint the entire batch of decals again.
Thanks in advance.

x2chris7x

I have done this... Not sure if this is the correct way, but it worked for me... While your printer is asleep (we use Mutoh 1614) send the print file as you normally would. The printer should not receive the file or start printing, but the cut file should be created and placed in the cut queue.... Let me know how this works for you

MikeD

send the same layout to your printer again. watch the cut queue to be populated with a new cut job and then kill the print

I have done this... Not sure if this is the correct way, but it worked for me... While your printer is asleep (we use Mutoh 1614) send the print file as you normally would. The printer should not receive the file or start printing, but the cut file should be created and placed in the cut queue.... Let me know how this works for you

I'm not sure what you mean by "asleep". Do you mean turned off? I have a Mutoh 1204.

FatCat

You should be able to "RIP only" which will rip the print and cut files to the Que. *Trick will be whether or not you can remember EXACTLY how your layout was done in the layout screen. If you allowed Wasatch to space it out, you should be fine. If it was manually done, you're probably S.O.L.