• I want to thank all the members that have upgraded your accounts. I truly appreciate your support of the site monetarily. Supporting the site keeps this site up and running as a lot of work daily goes on behind the scenes. Click to Support Signs101 ...

For Sale ACCUBEND 410 Letter Bending Machine

mikeweitz

We are upgrading our letter bending equipment and have this 2009 letter bending machine for sale. Comes complete as shown with manual. $10,000 obo
Contact Mike Weitz mike@weitzsign.com
IMG_6119.JPG
IMG_6121.JPG

JBurton

Signtologist
I'm curious what you're upgrading to.
We picked up an accubend freedom at the end of last year and while it's nice, I wish we'd gone with one that would groove the folds for thicker materials. The only thing I really like about it is my fabricator can run it, and can't b*tch at me for not breaking the returns where he wants them exactly. (but more than anything I hate that I have to fire up enroute just to export a dxf that is compatible with it)

mikeweitz

Hi John,
We are looking at the SDS Automation EX. We want to go with the SXP eventually so it can do trimless extrusions but that may wait a few years yet. The Accubends we have do OK but struggle with more complex shapes and we are looking for more speed. I get your Enroute comment. Something we're not a big fan of either.

JBurton

Signtologist
Oh that SXP is stupid nice, looks like it will cost as much as a bucket truck! Have they by chance quoted it for you?
I shouldn't really complain, up until last year, we were using arete's returnroute to generate cut files for the router, cutting them, labeling, and then letting the fabricator break the flange and hand form everything. At least now it pretty well guaranteed to come out with the flange on the right side every time!