Welcome To Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals

Signs101.com: Largest Forum for Signmaking Professionals is the LARGEST online community & discussion forum for professional sign-makers and graphic designers.

1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Ace Transfer Rocks!!!!

Discussion in 'Printwear' started by Air Art Girl, Apr 1, 2010.

1. Air Art Girl

Air Art Girl Very Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    I have used FM Expressions in the past for my custom heat transfer and after 2 unacceptable customer service issues and being treated as if they didn't care for my business I gave Ace Transfer a try. I saw good things posted here about them so placed an order.

Holy crap, I guess you don't know what you don't know. 10 times better customer service and 10 times better end product.

Already placed 2 more orders with them. They phone confirm every order to make sure details are correct. I was blown away and happy the FM pissed me off!!

In today's business world if you don't have customer service, you don't have $h!t. There are others out there willing to give great customer service with a great product to get your business. Those that can't give it don't deserve my business.
    Thank you Ace Transfer!

Tags:
  2. CentralSigns

CentralSigns Very Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Golden BC
    I use Ace for all my shipping. They are the fastest and best priced. The local guy is awsome to deal with. Far better than the others.

3. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
    Central I do not think she is talking about the ACE we are familiar with......She is talking about the company that makes heat transfers.....

4. CentralSigns

CentralSigns Very Active Member

Jan 23, 2010
    Golden BC
    oh ha ha ha oops:Oops:

5. mrmoto95

mrmoto95 Member

Dec 9, 2005
    What is the look and feel like? Vinyl, etc.? Or ink.

6. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777
    is there a link or a #

thanks
    JR

7. royster13

royster13 Very Active Member

Apr 3, 2009
    Montrose BC
  8. JR's

JR's Very Active Member

Sep 6, 2007
    swansea Ma 02777
    (Whiskey tango foxtrot) you got me. LOL ROFL TF to funny

Thanks Roy.
    LOL
    JR

9. Air Art Girl

Air Art Girl Very Active Member

Nov 26, 2006
    I got a 1 color logo applied to 100% cotton. It was a hot peel product.

The hand is super soft and way better then FM transfers. I was really impressed.

Here is a link to Ace Transfer. I'm not sure who it was but someone here long ago posted they used Ace and was very happy. I'm just glad I got a chance to try them. They did send a sample pack with my order and will do the same for you. I cut one of the transfers and tried it on an "oh $h!t" before I put them on the customer garment and could not believe how nice it was.

http://acetransco.com/index.php

10. sgns4u

sgns4u Member

Oct 21, 2006
    Va
    Have you had a chance to try any of Ace's white transfers on black tees? If so, how did they do? I haven't found too many companies that can do a good job of white on black.

Thanks
    Sherry

11. vinylbarry

vinylbarry Active Member

Jun 6, 2006
    We make 90% of our transfers in house but we have used actransco in a pinch and they have been good to us also.

White on black is a hard transfer to make we have a process we have used to double coat the white for black and it has worked good but it does take time.
    Barry

12. Replicator

Replicator Major Contributor

Nov 19, 2006
    Sun City, AZ
    Just finished 120 white on black from ACE transfer earlier this week and they were exceptional . . . !

13. briankb

briankb Active Member

Jul 7, 2009
    I had the same customer service experience with FM Expressions but I never placed an order. It's fairly clear they don't want your business.

I just got an order for t-shirts with a full color logo on a black t-shirt. I'm going to give them a try if they do full color stuff.